COE2.ANNAUNIV.EDU INTERNAL MARKS 2017:
The anna university provides the results along with coe2.annauniv.edu internal marks 2017. The https://www.3hours.in In this we are provide the correct information of about Anna university results.
HOW TO CALCULATE INTERNAL MARKS :
Internal marks for Anna university calculate by using the cycle test marks provide by the concerned college and attendance. The anna university internal mark portal contains 100 marks and it is convert 20 marks during result published time. Check Anna University internal marks 2017
Internal marks plays a important role in results, because the anna university conduct the exam in 100 marks, that 100 marks converted into 80 marks, remaining 20 marks filled with internal marks.
Total 100 marks = 80 marks (external exam) + 20 marks (internal exam).
- Actually you were wrote the exam in 100 marks, that is convert into 80 marks ( get 45 marks / 100 marks ) after convert 80 marks you will score 36 marks ( get 36 marks / 80 marks )
- In internal marks you will score minimum 14 marks out of 20 marks. Go to Coe1.annauniv.edu
We will give clear idea for you students..
- If you will score 36 marks in external and you will get 14 marks in internal, so your score ( 50 marks / 100 marks ), you will get pass.
- And If you will score 36 marks in external and you will get 10 internal, your score ( 46 marks / 100 marks), you will get fail.
- If you will score 45 marks in external and 5 marks in internal your score ( 50 marks / 100 ), you will get pass. This is the way to find your result pass or fail in your all subject in semester. Go to coe2.annauniv.edu